Need a car loan in Wisconsin? Whether you want a luxury car or an SUV, our network of Wisconsin dealers and lenders has got you covered. You can apply for financing in as little as 2-3 minutes. We match you to a company who wants your business. There is no obligation to accept the offer they give you, and there are no costs whatsoever for our service. We are one of the most successful, trusted services in The Badger State. It’s nothing short of our mission to get you financed.
This is how it works.
- First off, you want to submit your secure online application.
- We connect you, when possible, with the best company in Wisconsin, given your income, down payment, and location. This could be a bank, credit union, dealer, or finance company.
- When pre-qualified, you’ll be contacted by your dealer or lender by phone or email. This typically takes not more than a few hours, though it can take as long as 48 hours. You are under no obligation whatsoever to accept their offer. If you would like a different offer, we provide you with the means to re-submit your request.
- Lastly, if you’re ready to move forward, you’ll simply provide the requisite documentation, finalize your loan agreement, and choose your car or truck from a local car lot. You could have a new car in your driveway the same day you apply.
Go here to submit your application online.
WI Credit Scores and Income
In Wisconsin, the average income on a monthly basis is $3,171. The average credit score is 699. Obviously, you don’t need to earn $3,171 monthly to qualify for a car loan in Wisconsin. Even though most of the companies with whom we’ve partnered don’t have a minimum credit score requirement, they do have income criteria. They may require you to earn $1200, $1500, or $1800 per month – it just depends. But, if you went hunting for a loan on your own, you’d have know idea what the requirements are of each lender. They typically don’t publish such criteria. Additionally, your total monthly debt, inclusive of your auto loan, shouldn’t exceed one half of your earnings. For consumers who live in Wisconsin, this means $1,586, on average.
Problematic Credit or Income
Income or credit scores not high enough? That’s okay – it may not be the end of the world! You might still be eligible by taking one or more of these steps:
- Get a Co-buyer
- Offer a Larger Down Payment
- Go with a BHPH (Buy Here Pay Here) Loan. Go here for more information.
When it comes to Wisconsin auto loans, it is best to devote just 18-20% of your regular monthly wages for stuff like your:
- Car Payments
For the average Wisconsin car owner, this means $571 to $634 each month. Shelling out in excess of 18-20% will jeopardize your finances. With gasoline prices ever-increasing, it’s best to choose an inexpensive car with excellent gas mileage. Often, obtaining a used car in Wisconsin is a good option. Used cars are less costly to finance. Plus, they lose value less rapidly than new cars. Please click here for cheap used cars in Wisconsin.